1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iKyte's Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by iKyte, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKyte

iKyte New Member

Your In-Game-Name: iKyte

What is your age?: 13

How long have you been playing the server?: 3-5 weeks

Do you have skype and would you be willing to join staff discussions/calls?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: no

What server do you play on the most?: Prison

Why do want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I want to basically help the server from the people who think its fair and fun to hack and destroy everything, and also help the people of the server with their regular needs with commands or how to get to places in the new Arkhamnetwork Prison 2.0 because that is what i play the most.
    I could also bring in more players because I did a video of the Prison server about two weeks ago, and it got really good ratings and views. If you want to see the video then go to YouTube, and search iKyteHD and it should be right under popular uploads. But that shouldn't make you choose me, it's what I can do to benefit the server and help everything that people need help with.
    And finally i just want to say that if you choose me then that's awesome, but if you don' then i understand, because their are a lot of people out their that are good at being staff and some people just want a free rank on the server. But it is your server, and you decide who runs it when your away.

2. Serayne92

Serayne92 Staff Member
    Network Owner The Joker

Sorry, But you're not what we are looking for at this time. Good luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.